in case you needed a reminder that humans are incredible and terrifying
I was only a minute and a half into this video before the urge to reblog completely won over.
wait how is he doing that thing that he’s doing? what is this
WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUC- WHAT WHATT
HOLY FUC—NG SHI-
What. In. The. World.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
if you use the bible as an excuse towards being anti gay dont forget that:
- torn clothes (like ripped jeans)
- wearing clothing made from 2 different fabrics
- cutting your hair
- and working on Sundays
are all listed as abominations in the bible as well
OKAY BUT REALLY LET’S DISSECT HOW AMAZINGLY PERFECT THIS PHOTO IS OKAY BECAUSE THIS IS JUST NOT GOOD FOR ME.
His eyes. They are like fucking glimmering “I’m gonna get you and steal your heart” shit right there.
His walk. One leg crossed in front of the other, in perfect posture and his gait tells you he’s up to some badass motherfuckery and you better get outta his damn way.
His hands and arms. Out. Fist clenched. Ready for action. GLOVES PEOPLE GLOVES.
His damn coat. FOR FUCK’S SAKE PEOPLE it’s flying out from behind him at a perfect 180 degree or 300 degree or whatever perfectly mathematical degree like he should be walking away from an explosion or some shit.
AND HIS EYEBROWS AND FACE UGH FEJALFJEAOIVNKANFLEAMJFOIDJALFKDA,FMCFEA HELP
my hand slipped back into like 2009
"I have created a monster." - Tom
do action movies know they can have more than one female character
Someone should make an action movie with all girls except for one guy and have no explanation or mention of it in the movie and then pay all of the actors to act surprised like they’d never noticed when they get the inevitable storm of questions.
Some people deserve second chances.
Let us never forget that Jeremy Renner used to be a makeup artist.
And a ski-instructor. And house renovator.
Can Jeremy Renner be a strong female character in every movie?
Jeremy Renner is a strong, independent woman, who don’t need no man.
y’know for a website which supports gender equality and feminism it’s weird that people are saying that feminine activities define him as a woman despite the positive connotation